SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement pattern error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While creating the admission application in student file I am getting the following errror message:

"No requirement pattern is assigned to requirement catalog UGAD, Version V09, and Audit type 4000"

In IMG I have assigned the requirement pattern to the above combination.

Please explain the possible area of mistake.

Thanks,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls note as under

1) check the status of the requirement profile which must be complete. you can check for this in the admission assessment process of the student file

2) If the status is in-complete, which means that the system finds no subrequirements for a requirement element when it generates personal requirement profiles

3) The program of study should have either the indicator main catalog or templates ( in case templates are used )

4) The catalog rule containers should relate to the call up point and requirement element in the relationship infotype.

Pls check and revert

Regards,

Sravan Kumar V

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls note as under

1) check the status of the requirement profile which must be complete. you can check for this in the admission assessment process of the student file

2) If the status is in-complete, which means that the system finds no subrequirements for a requirement element when it generates personal requirement profiles

3) The program of study should have either the indicator main catalog or templates ( in case templates are used )

4) The catalog rule containers should relate to the call up point and requirement element in the relationship infotype.

Pls check and revert

Regards,

Sravan Kumar V

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply Sravan.

The status is complete

Subrequirements are assigned to requirement profile

Indicator is main catalog

call up point is 0080 & element is 4000 overall admission requirement

Do we need to activate any BADi for deriving the requirement pattern?

If so please help to get me the access key for that.

I am working on IDES on self support.

Would require your further help.

Thanks

Ravi

0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

From your answer: 3) The program of study should have either the indicator main catalog or templates ( in case templates are used )

Indicator is main catalog

In this case check whether you have maintained Requirement catalog or not. If not then maintain it via PIQRLCATM

If you want to use RPT then activate requirement profile template button in Program of study.

Let me know the results.

Warm regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Yes I have maintained requirement catalog via PIQRLCATM. And also I have defined requirement & subrequirement.

But the actual issue is that system is not able to determine requirement pattern during admission application.

The error message is "no requirement pattern is assigned to requirement catalog UGAD, version V09 & audit type 4000"

But I have assigned the requirement pattern "UG admission requirement".

From the admission cookbook I have done all the configuration. But I was unable to activate BADi due to access key.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Adding to the above info, pls also try by assigning the requirement catalog in the student file and also set the indicator main catalog for the audit type '4000' and your version.

The BADI for requirement selection assigned to a requirement must have been activated.

I believe you must have assigned the requirement category " variable requirement " in which case system will not validate the subrequirements assigned to the requirement catalog.

May i also know which requirement selection you have assigned to the requirement element in defining the abstract requirements

Regards,

Sravan Kumar V

Edited by: Sravan on Mar 4, 2009 7:28 AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks

While doing in student file, its showing message that no requirement catalog found.

I have defined the requirement catalog UGAD undergraduate requirement.

Error message is "Error while processing infotype 1778"

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

I have defined the following abstract requirements

Overall Admissions Result

Consolidation

X

Admissions Application Complete

Consolidation

X

General Completeness Requirements

Variable Requirement

X

Program-specific Completeness

Variable Requirement

X

SCRQ

Major-specific Completeness

Variable Requirement

X

CGRQ

X

MAJ

Admissions Minimum Criteria

Consolidation

X

General Admissions Min.Criteria

Variable Requirement

X

Program Admissions Min. Criteria

Variable Requirement

X

SCRQ

Major Admissions Min. Criteria

Variable Requirement

X

CGRQ

X

MAJ

Overall Auto-Admit

Consolidation

X

General Auto-Admit Criteria

Variable Requirement

X

Program Auto-Admit Criteria

Variable Requirement

X

SCRQ

Major Auto-Admit Criteria

Variable Requirement

X

CGRQ

X

MAJ

May I know how to activate then BADi, as I dont have the access key.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi,

As i said, your requirement category must be " sub-requirements" instead of "variable requirement" in order to evaluate the sub requirements defined in the requirement catalog in transaction PIQRLCATM.

so, change your requirement category to sub-requirement.

Pls refer to the links to get the vedio tutorials on degree audit which definately will help you to set up admission audit.

[original link is broken]

Regards,

Sravan Kumar V

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Sarvan, Vinod. My problem solved.

For requirement category I changed to subrequirement.

But the problem requirement pattern was solved after using RPT for requirement profile.

Regards,

Ravi