cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

When i am processing a sales order for a delivery i am geting an error like below:

"There is no schedulelines due for this xxxxx order".

Note: I have checkd the schedule lines dates on 28.02.2009.

System confirmed the schedule lines on 28.02.2009.

I am entering the date at delivery document level is 02.03.2009.

Kindly help in this issue.

Satya Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto VA02- check for your sales order-

schedule lines-Confirmed delivery date_CDD & qtty should exist for all the material of which you are trying to create delivery.

enter CDD while creating delivery

or in Va02-Procurement tab- u ll find "Material availability date- MAD" against each item .

you can create delivery on this MAD for respective items

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try increasing/decreasing the quantity at the item level and system will run the ATP check once again. Now change the quantity to the original value and see the confirmation date. If system is giving you a new date go as per the new date or else change the confirmation in CO06.

Regards,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please enter 28.02.2009 when creating the delivery, since the schedules are due on 28.02.2009 for that particular order you can not create on 02.03.2009.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the system has confirmed the date and the Quantity you would not get this error. Kindly please check the schedule lines at the item level in the order again. Please check when the Order quantity has got confirmed? (If it is showing the confirmed quantity at the later date ,it will be shown in the second line). If that is the case, please tryo input the later date as the delivery date. Kindly please check the stock in "MMBE" as well.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you checked the error said Order number