cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table /SAPAPO/RES_HEAD update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is an inconsistancy between the values shown in the Resource Master and those in the table /SAPAPO/RES_HEAD.

What could be the possible reasons for the same? Does the table refresh from the parent structure periodically? What do I do if I need the updated values in /SAPAPO/RES_HEAD???

Warm Regards,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks a lot for confirming your observations. As per me, the table RES_HEAD stores the header data of resource in APO. Since the basic data comes from R/3, I would like you to compare the resource data which are maintained in R/3 and in APO alongwith RES_HEAD table.

You can also please check the header data maintained in R/3 whether all fields are maintained properly. If anything is missing, please maintain the same and reactivate the integration model for resources again and then check the values populated in RES_HEAD table.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva - what are the inconsistent fields? Some fields may have conversions attached to them so the resource master transaction will display a different value compared to the table. An example is the units of measure field which has internal and external values.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil: I was unable to locate the errored APO locations in R/3 (transaction CRC3). Am not well versed with R/3 and am looking into it.

Andy: The fields that are showing this discrepency are the Validity period for Available Capacity (Past and Future).

Warm Regards,

Shiva

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

Please revert back once you have checked it. If you are using production process, then you can check with CRC3, if it is production based then check with CR03.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva - the fields you mention come straight from /sapapo/res_head and will be identical unless you have some custom code implemented. Please check that you are looking at the same planning version/model independent data in the transaction and in /sapapo/res_head - unchecking the model-independent selection checkbox may help for comparing. You may need to cross reference the planning version guid in /sapapo/apo01 if you have different planning versions set up. This data is read each time you enter the resource master transaction and should never be out of synch, even if you retransfer the data from ECC.

Regards

Andy

0 Kudos

Shiva,

Do you mean the below fileds not matching?

LC DAYS MINUS

LC DAYS PLUS

Is yes:

These values are stored in the table: /sapapo/reslct

the values in CFC9 defines how many time slots CIF transfers to APO

for each resource with external time stream. If there is nothing

defined the system uses -30...+600 as default values.

But the length of the time stream of the resource itself has to be

defined in the resource itself. Otherwise the system uses a default

value defined in database table /SAPAPO/RESLCT.

If you delete them and create yor own entry this should work as

expected for new resources.

Since this values are created while you tranfer the resource first time.,the values are taken from CFC9 settings.

If my understanding is wrong for your problem , let me know the exact field value you have the inconsistency.

-sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

Yes, these are the fields giving me trouble. I want to maintain values 30 and 730 for all resources. When I try and analyze this by taking a dump of /sapapo/res_head, I see that there are some resources that have these fields blank, though veiwing them directly in RES01 shows the desired values.

CFC9 has 30/730 defined in it.

However, the table /sapapo/resslct has two entries: 30/180 and 30/360.

Please advise.

Warm Regards,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva,

Were you able to resolve this issue?

I am having the same problem.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Please try the following.

1) Run om17 in APO by selecting resources and then study the results

2) Try running the below reports which will clear the inconsistencies if any

/SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES

/SAPAPO/LOM_RESOURCEU09

/SAPAPO/LOM_RESOURCEU10

/SAPAPO/RESOURCES_LC_CREATE

3) In Res01, in change mode, press F5 and then check whether the resource is assigned to the active model.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Tried the pointers you had given:

1. OM17: "The selected data is consistent"

2. /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES: Status is green

3. /SAPAPO/LOM_RESOURCEU09

/SAPAPO/LOM_RESOURCEU10 : Not able to run these. It says "Unable to generate for program type I" and asks to "Generate the main program"

4. /SAPAPO/RESOURCES_LC_CREATE: no response

5. Active model assignment: this is correct for all the errored resources.

Regards,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

It could be the improper updation of data between database and livecache.

In /n/sapapo/res01 transaction, goto "Tools" in the top menu and select

livecache check. Execute this function and check your table values

whether getting updated.

In case if this does not works, you can deactivate the resources integration model and then reactivate it to check the values.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Everything seems normal in the liveCache check in RES01.

I am not sure if its an integration model issue... there is discrepency in APO itself- RES01 shows a different value for a particular resource and the table RES_HEAD shows something else. Please explain why integration model could be the issue.

Regards,

Shiva