cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product category replication issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We are trying to replicate product category from one of our R/3 backend to the SRM box. There is only one product category we have specified in the filters in R3AC3, but DNL_CUST_PROD1 is showing status running from past 3 days.

I would like to point out that the same scenario is working fine for other R/3 backends.

Any idea/suggestion about the reason for this issue in replication process?

Thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all check the queue in the TCODE SMQ2. if there is any error or not if not then activate the queue and refresh.

secondlly, check whether product categories have all ready been replicated.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Sachin!

Inbound queue is empty. No error as such.

Product category is not replicated, we are doing for this R/3 backend first time.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tcode SLG1.

else.

Can you do one thing just cancel the request from r3am1.

and execute again through r3as.

then check.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried cancelling and again re-running R3AS for product category.. but no luck.

In SLG1 transaction can you advice which object should i execute for?

I don't see object DNL_CUST_PROD1 in the search help. Will that be in the sub object drop down?

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check all the queues in both systems, in- and outbound (SMQ1 and SMQ2), if you don't see any entry there relating to the product categories you can probably check with SMW01 (I know this is the way with article/service data).

Check your customising settings are they all correct?

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

We are also expecting some customizing problem as the reason for this issue.

I just want to again point out that Product category replication is working for other R/3 backends. Only one specific R/3 backend is causing this issue.

Can you advise what could be these backend specific settings and where we can verify them?

Thanks

Gaurav

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm - it is one of the best blog from Marchin's

please verify your crm table entry with the above blog and also cross check 720819 notes for backend table settings.

regards

Muthu