cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i have an error while generating billing document from the sales order directly its

a milestone billing scenario and the error is date 000001 is blocked for billing (billing plan)

can anybody help me

subhro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanx guys for ur help

subhro

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SHUBRANGSHU,

The milestone is confirmed by the PS.

When you create a sales order for milestone billing, you assign the order a wbs element which has all the milestones. The milestone, once confirmed by the PS, has the billing block removed from it so that yo can bill the order only for that milestone.

Hope this helps.

-- Shivaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Milestone Billing, Billing is normally created with reference to the order. The "Billing relevance" is "I" in the Item category (TAO).

In large project like Plant & engineering construction Milestone billing is used. It is consist of a series of milestones .The milestones are stored in a network.

Milestone billing date is normally blocked till the milestone is confirmed and completed.

I think, you have not confirmed the completion of the milestone that means you have not given the confirmation for that billing date for which system is giving you error.

Go to the change mode in the order and confirm the Billing plan date and proceed.