cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed in blocked sales order list vkm1

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Scenerio is that currently the sales coordination department views all blocked sales orders thru t-code VKM1

The company said they want sales coordination department to view ONLY the sales orders under the value of 300,000rs. (That value being flexible can be changed to 200,000 in the near future.)

They also want the finance department to also view credit (this being a filter search criteria) sales orders BUT ABOVE the value of 300,000rs (That value being flexible can be changed to 200,000 in the near future.) And have the right to release the orders. So in other words 2 different views for the two different departments.

What comes to my mind of a way to do this is by creating 2 query reports with a variant of a < less then, >greater then, or = equal too. And thru this query report I can assign the users to only be able to use that report hence, fi report, sd report view. But I am confused in how to begin and setting this up. Please help with any ideas and configuration tips. Which table or field to use in the query report for this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this requirement, i would suggest 1.you design two separate layouts and

2.ask your basis consultant to assign this two layouts to the two set of departments so that one is authorised to use the first layout and the other department is authorised to use the second layout, please try this out and let me know.

I have checked the layout, there you cannot restrict a particular document value, instead design a user exit and use it for the two departments.

regards,

US

Edited by: usasapsd usasapsd on Mar 2, 2009 7:33 AM

Answers (0)