Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in ABAP Proxy

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. I need to send material master data from sap r/3 to XI through abap proxy. How can i do this? can i write code in abap to extract material master data by using select statement? Please let me know.

2. I am receiving invoice data from XI I need to post this data into sap r/3 by abap server proxy. This data shouldn't be post immediately. it should be in parked status after doing some cross check i need to post. How can i do this?

Regards,

venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

It's answered

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>2. I am receiving invoice data from XI I need to post this data into sap r/3 by abap server proxy. This data shouldn't be post immediately. it should be in parked status after doing some cross check i need to post. How can i do this?

inside your abap proxy (server) just call BAPI BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK

and you can park invoices with this one

there is no special handling necessary in ABAP proxy for this requirement

parking of invoices is a standard FM in SAP

>>>1. I need to send material master data from sap r/3 to XI through abap proxy. How can i do this? can i write code in abap to extract material master data by using select statement? Please let me know.

there is no standard proxy for materials so just use IDoc instead

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. can i write code in abap to extract material master data by using select statement?

There are certain BAPIs readily available for this purpose. I would suggest to directly use them for your scenario.

2. What are the conditions based on which you need to actually post the data. Let the server proxy program handle this part through report of function module. XI would send the data on real time basis and server side code could help to perform the validations.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 1. I need to send material master data from sap r/3 to XI through abap proxy. How can i do this? can i write code in abap to extract material master data by using select statement? Please let me know.

Create a Message Type in XI, in which you want to get the MM data. Expose it using sproxy. Then create a report to send the data to Outbound proxy. For that create a internal table of type of exposed structure.... Then fill the data into it(in the abap report) and then call the proxy method.

Regards

Arpil