cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE3 Creation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a proforma excise invoice where the values BED,SECESS and Higher Sec Cess are flowing,and post this I have created an excise invoice and marked the same as deemed in the utlization tab.Also in the excise Invoice all the values are flowing.Now when I create my ARE3 Document the system throws an error " You cannot create ARE3 Document for Duty Paid Deemed Exports Excise Invoice and nothing is appearing in the system,please advice how this error can be rectified.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just ensure that all the excise conditions types in u r pricing procedure for deemed exports should be statistical

Also check whether you are selecting the correct excise invoice which is meant for deemed exports only

regards

Edited by: rithvika on Mar 2, 2009 7:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just check u r settings

in

img--logistics generaltax on goods movement-indiabusiness transactions-out going excise invoice----maintain default excise groups and series groups

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Check your master Data Config.

IMG --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movments --> India --> Basic Settings

1. Maintain Excise Groups --> unde "Outgoing Invoice" header check whether you have activated both the indicators.

2. Maintain Series Groups --> check the entries

IMG --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movments --> India --> Business Transactions --> Deemed Exports

3. Check "Make Settings for ARE-3 Procedure"

make sure Series group, Excise Transaction Type, Rewarehousing period, No. of Copies and Output type -J1IB is maintained.

4. Printouts of ARE Documents

Make sure you have configured "MAintain Output type" for ARE3 Document J1IB.

Check for Partner function assignment

hope it might help you in reassuring your config. status

Regards

Sathya