cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment missing in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have upgraded from 4.6 to ECC. In sales order ECC, we are missing documents attachment tab which is available in 4.6C. Please advise me any setting for to bring document attachement tab in SO.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's because of missing settings for services for object.Consult your Basis person or follow this.

To activate this option go to SU01 transaction enter User name and clik on change icon now system will take you to the Maintain User screen here you clik on Parameters Tab and maintain SD_SWU_ACTIVE as parameter Id then save the settings.

Now come out from the transactions and go to VA02 transaction now you can able to see *Services for Objects Icon in the Top left side of the sales order change over view screen.If you click on this Icon system will give the option by choosing proper option you can attach the files to the sales documents.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Dear Deepu,

Go to System - User Profile - Own Data on Parameter tab page add Paramater ID -SD_SWU_ACTIVE &

Parameter Value - X. Save the settings & login again. Then check in VA02 you will see the Service Object tab next to Change Sales Order - Overview.

Regards,

Mahendra

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This attachment will not be available in Create sales order screen.

it will be available only in Change/Display sales order mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have not tried the valuable suggestions given by the consultants. I will try this. But i need the attachment tab for all users & not specific for one user.

SAP student: The attachment tab is missing in VA02.

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You follow the instructions given by others in above.

it is tested -

If you want for all users. You need to maintain this "parameter id" in parameters tab for all user ID's

Consult your Basis cons.they will do this.

once you add this parameter in your username in SU01- parameters tab , save it.,

now create Va01, go to change VA02- Top left corner-- in title bar- u will find - u will find this icon

Or

Goto- System - choose "Service for Object"

praveen_sakthivel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This is an authorization issue. Please follow the steps below to add the roles on the respective profiles.

Please go to T-Code: SU3 and type the parameter ID as "SD_SWU_ACTIVE" and put "X" in the corresponding Parameter Value field as shown in the below image and SAVE.

Adding the above parameter in SU3 should enable the attachment icon while you use VA02/22