cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call an SAP RFC web service from Excel 2003

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - I have created a remote function (RFC) in which you import some variables and it returns an internal table. I have installed the Office plugin Web Services Wizard for Excel 2003 and I can see my RFC in Excel.

My question is how do I code the Excel VBA to get my internal table into the Excel Spreadsheet?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nevermind. I figured it out.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

I have been trying to consume RFC using webservice reference tool kit without success because of the complex data type.

If you could share how you have achived it, it would be of great help.

Regards

Raja

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I used .NET instead of Excel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

I am having some problems to call SAP RFC webservice using .Net, since u are able to call it using .NET, can u share how u did it? I need it very urgently.

Thanks, Regards,

Hafiza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Is there a sample you can share with us?

I'm also having trouble with RFC calls using .Net codes.

Thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap guys.. can ne 1 send me the complete documents on tc- st01.. system trace... i'll be thankful to you. Iam new to this forums can i dont know how to posta queston... just iam posting this queston in one of the queston's reply. Please help me out abt TC- ST01 and how to post a queston in this forums..

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Younus

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you're able to see the function from Excel then communication part is done and the left question is what to pass as a result (from SAP) and how to retrieve it and represent (in Excel). I guess that you know the function's signature but how to retrieve it and show in Excel I'd suggest to ask on MS site. Did I understand your queston correct? I'm sorry I have no clue how to code in VBA:- )