cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

values carried over from SDCR to SDMJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

does anyone know where we can control which values are carried over from a change request (SDCR) to a normal correction (SDMJ)? I know how where the partner functions are carried over but want to know where things like external reference number comes from. Thanks.

regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

found it here - just need the value for ext. ref num now 😛

Former Member
0 Kudos

well Ext. Reference number doesn't seem to be in here. Only Business Partners, Text Types and Dates

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jason,

Ext reference no is the no which is generated whn you post service desk message from Satellite system

actually this no is normal the basis mesage no.

As we knw there are 2 part

1 CRM

2 Basis

External ref no belong to basis part

So if you can go your ticket and then use follow up button to your support desk ticket then again goto follow up preceding doc

here you can see the same no or basis part of ur message

For copying this no to subsequent doc you can goto spro .....change Transaction ->change Transaction type.->copy control for change req mgmt->define mapping rules

CHosse SDCR to SDMI ....Tick the field Ref....so it wil copied.

here you can chose the doc type and then wht you want to copy ( i mean field select it)

Hope it clarifies.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praxhar,

When you follow the steps you stated, there is a step between "CHosse SDCR to SDMI" and "Tick the field Ref", which is selecting the folder named Business parnter Mapping, Text ID mapping or Dates Mapping?

As I stated above, the reference number isn't in any of these folders.

regards,

Jason

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jason,

You need to scroll to see the other column like

Ibase,Ref

Select the line which is SDCR to SDMI and here use scrol feature to see the other column available.Dont concentrate on the left side..i.e is used for partner mapping but in the same line where you have SDCR to SDMI you have to scroll to see where is the tick present for copying the fields

Your problem wil be resolved

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar, spot on directions!

Answers (0)