Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Fix Pack Notes

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on EP Portal support pack 12 and going live soon. As I know SAPs current support pack is at level 16.

I am trying to make a list of SAP Notes fixpacks which might be relevant to our Support Pack 12. I came up with huge number of notes which were released after Support pack 12.

I need your help now to limit this number.

I have a SAP note for example

--> 1020365: It says "List of corrections for SP14 of the NW04s application server".

Pre requisites: says that " List of Corrections for the NW04s NetWeaver AS Java between SPS13 and

support package stack 14."

Is this note relevant to our version EP Support Pack 12.? Or this note talks about problem sintroduced by support pack 14.?

Thanks in advance

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Krishna,

This note is not valid for you as this conatins the correction for the errors that are introduced by applying the support pack level 14.

Let me tell you that there will be a lot of notes which will are valid for your support pack12

But since you are going live now,I would recommed you to wait for 3-4 months and then go for an upgrade.Also I dont see any reason why you should apply these notes manually now,only go for applying notes if you are facing any errors in the system

Moreover if you want the notes,you can do one thing:

When you to service market place,just browse down to the path where support packs are there.Look for support pack 13,there you will find Info for support pack13,click on Info, you will see a list of notes coming with that support pack,just check all the notes,there you can find the notes which corrects errors due to support pack 12

Hope it helps

Rohit

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your clarification and suggestion.

I am on notes website https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/notes. But not able to navigate to Support Packs. Can you please help me with the navigation.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to service.sap.com/swdc then navigate to Support packages

and you can select using my acompanys application components or Entry by application group.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to go with the recent stack level always.

There would be many patch fixes released. So better you apply the lateststack.

Regards,

Vamshi.