cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch off default selection in partners pop up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In case of one sold to, multiple ship to, system gives a pop up with list of ship to parties. But by default selecting the first ship to, with tick mark. Is there any possibility to switch off the system default selection in partner functions pop up.

Points assured for helpful answer.

Thanks

Sunanda.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

Go into "VOPAN" and go to your Partner functions and on the Right hand corner you could see a Check Box with the heading "D" which says whether the Particular partner fucntion is a default one or not.So take it off and try now. I think it should work,If not let me know.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I could not find what you said in VOPAN. That is only in customer master partner functions tab I found there I have not checked any one and tried but no result. Can u please clarifiy about your concept.

Thanks

Sunanda.P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This pop-up of the partner function functionality is a standard functionality of SAP, instead you can design a user exit wherein it doesnt give you the automatic pop-up. In any case it is a helpful menu option for you to select your SH. Try not changing this standard functionality, instead, try convincing your client as it is a helpful option. If you are opting for a user exit then keep me informed.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. But is there any thing that can possible in standard configuration part to get this.?

Sunanda.P.

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

If you do not want a pop-up to come up everytime you create a sales order then you can simply delete all the ship to party's from the customer master, once you delete all the ship to party's in customer master you can manually select your desired ship to party at the sales order level only. This is the best solution without disturbing the standard configuration. Hope im clear with your query. Either of the two you can use, both the functionalities cannot be used simultaneously, if you want to use both these then you may have to design a user exit.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

There is definately no custamizing setting for this.

I think this can be possible through special routine only.

This is also not prefarable, as there might be chances to select alternate Ship to Party in the future.

Regards,

Vishal