cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to consume a webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I created a small Enterprise service in one of our test system. I tested the Enterprise Service using Transaction 'SPROXY' and it works.

I then created the 'runtime configuration' for this Enterprise Service through SOAMANGER. Here I created the 'Service' and the 'Endpoint' under the configurations tab.

However, on testing the Service using the 'Web Services' Navigator tool, I get the following error:

RemoteException: Unable to connect to 'Server details here' - Connection refused: connect

What could be wrong ? Please note that I have not published the Service (I do not have have the authorizations to read/update the Service Registry). Is it mandatory to publish the service to consume it ?

Thanks in advance for your pointers.

With Best Regards,

Senthil G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

I dont think it is necessary to publish the service into the registry for testing it from the Web Services Navigator tool

However, after creating the service/endpoint from the SOAMANAGER, you might have given the user id /password for the service/endpoint details.

I guess you might be facing a problem with authorization associated with that details. Please check out.

Thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how do you publish the service into the registry ?

Please help

Kindly Regards

ertas

Former Member
0 Kudos

[SAP Help is your friend|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/cc8fd368c873dfe10000000a11466f/frameset.htm]