cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sorting elements in table controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a data display table in WD for java.How do I get the sorting arrows(upside and downside arrows)in the controls?Is there a propertly that can switch it on or I have to insert images for these?

regards,

Bhupesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a class like TableSorter. U can use that to sort ur table. But it is not available by default. If u send me ur email address i shall send u the java file and the document.

Regards,

Piyush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taken from the second thread that I linked to

[To find] TableSorter.java file from the

<Driver Name>:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\examples

In that open the project WebDynpro_Table. And from it's src/packages copy the TableSorter.java file and paste into your project's src/packages. Then change the package name accordingly in the TableSorter.java. and then it will be available in java native types.

This is a temporary version of TableSorter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx patric and piyush for the answers.

Piyush,here's my id bhupesh.s23@rediffmail.com.Kindly send the docs when u have time.Thanx in advance.

Guess I have to clarify my question a bit.I need to <b>display</b> the sorting controls(up arrows and down arrows) along side the columns in the table.My question is how to do this?

thanx,

bhupesh

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am venkat.I have one doubt regarding the table sorting.U told that use TableSorter.java class for sorting.Is this supports for any data type of the field in the column.I have a table consists of 8 columns in that 2 columns date fiels one is boolean 5 are String.Pls send the TableSorter.java file to my mail id

venkat.kalyan@sap.com

Thanks and regards

kalyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps is another very good thread.

Best regards,

Patrick.