SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt on SILO managed Tank/StorageLocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to know if there's a IS Oil standard functionality that when you post goods receipt (MIGO) on a SILO managed tank/storage location, you just enter the dips of the tank before and after the receipt, so that on this basis (tank dips), the system will just calculate the quantity and default the results in the GR's Quantity field.

Thank you and looking forward for your answers.

zccr

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey its like senarios are in Nomination Purchasing ...

Where in Purchsing nomination ...you have to get the material in to the silo tank .

Here the already tip readings are maintained in the SloC...

After creattion of namination .. you have go to the t code O4 tiger

Enter the Before 1 reading ....2 time and select the process as 3 receipt ...4 SloC.

And enter the After readings alos

yo uthe the Posting numbers

Now go to the tickect creation chosse the proper tickect post the timings

now the Qtys are posted in to Silo tanks

thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey its like senarios are in Nomination Purchasing ...

Where in Purchsing nomination ...you have to get the material in to the silo tank .

Here the already tip readings are maintained in the SloC...

After creattion of namination .. you have go to the t code O4 tiger

Enter the Before 1 reading ....2 time and select the process as 3 receipt ...4 SloC.

And enter the After readings alos

yo uthe the Posting numbers

Now go to the tickect creation chosse the proper tickect post the timings

now the Qtys are posted in to Silo tanks

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you please do me a favor? When you use MIGO/MB01 to post goods receipt for a purchase item with a IS Oil material, do you see an OPCL icon at the top of the MIGO/MB01 screen?

On my first message above, I raised the question because my friend had showed me a screen shot with this icon who says this is where they enter their tank dips before and after the receipt. He is not sure though if this OPCL functionality is customized in their system. The entries in the OPCL trigger the system to do quantity conversions and the result is defaulted to to quantity field of MIGO?MB01. If you want I can send you the screen shot (give me your email add).

thanks and hope for your answer.

zccr