Regarding Form JJ in VAT
I would like to know about form JJ realted VAT, purpose, applicability.
Please inform briefly about form JJ.
vijayakumar tvn replied
FORM-JJ is a statutory document proposed by State Government that has to be produced whenever material leaves out of the factory, according to VAT rules and applicability of the form JJ following cases.:
Labour work / Processing, works contract, Sales / Transport, Transfer to Branch and Shipment.
The following deatils to be furnished in the form JJ
1. Name and address of the consignor,tin no, cst regn no
2. consignee name and address and their tin no & cst regn no also
3. address to which goods are consigned and from which goods are cosigned
4. purpose of transport as said above
5. description of goods for example good name,value,weight etc
6. vehicle no etc
these details are fulfiled before leaving the goods from the factory / organisation.