cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the WBS element field in sales order line item data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

What settings that we need to do to get the WBS element field in "Account Assignment Tabu201D in sales order line item data.

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Please check that you have assigned the correct REQIREMENT TYPE to the item category.

In SPRO, go to Sales and Distribution -- Basic FunctionsAvailability Check and Transfer of RequirementsTransfer of Requirements--Determination Of Requirement Types Using Transaction and check.

Item Category TAN has reqmt tpe 011 assigned to it. Revert if it doesnt helps.

Thanks,

Shivaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I found that depend on Sales Document Controls u2013 u201CTransaction Flowu201D Tab- Display Range Field. There we have 3 options UALL - All items, UHAU - Main items, UMAR - Selected items. If I have selected UALL I am getting u201CWBS elementu201D field in u201CAccount assignmentu201D tab, in sales order, but if I have selected u201CUHAUu201D we are not getting the WBS element field, as per my requirement I required u201CUHAUu201D with WBS element field.

So friend please help where we need to do the modifications for Display Range u201CUHAUu201D.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhanu,

Path: IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Document --> Sales Documents Header --> Define sales document Types

Choose your sales order Document Types For Ex: OR

Choose the document type: OR and press details button,

Under "Transaction flow" header, There is a field "Display Range = UALL". But Bhanu this appears by default.

Regards

Sathya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

Let me know WBS element greyed out??

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Based on integration betn SD & PS module -WBS element will be picked to sales order line item.

basically WBS element will come to SO line item from PS module.