cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform page numbering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am displaying notification numbers in the ALV format. when the user selects few of the notification numbers and click on display button it should display the notification details using smartform.

I have to trigger a new page for every notification number.

I had problem in numbering the smartform pages.

For example if the user selects 3 notification numbers say 1st one takes 3 pages, second one takes one page and third one takes 2 pages then i have number the pages as below.

1st notif:1of 3,2 of 3,3 of 3.

2nd notif:1 of 1.

3rd notif:1 of 2,2 of 2.

Please give me some suggestion.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bharat Kalagara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create one separate window to display the Page number just make that window type as FINAL WINDOW . Inside that final window you can write  page : &sfsy-page& of &sfsy-formpages&.  now it will display the page number as 1 0f n, 2 of n ...  n of n.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is more than 5 Years old!!!

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

in the driver program based on on a check on notification number call smartform , and now in smartform where u are printing page number make that window as a final window , this will help in calculating total no of pages now create a text element and write &sfsy-page(3cz)& of &sfsy-formpages(3cz)&.

hope this helps you !!!

regards,

prashanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

within one loop you just call the smartform.....the loop will be on the basis of notification number.....then each & every smartform will trigger separately

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sending all the notification number to the samrtform and then looping.

I don't know how your solution can justify my question.

If the user wants to print 100 notification numbers they cannot go each and every form and print.

Regards,

bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont think u can track the total pages for each notification seperately.

if u r sending all notification numbers at once to the smartform the total pages variable will have total pages of all notifications, so i dont think u can seperate them unless every notification has equal number of pages so that u can divide total pages by number.

кu03B1ятu03B9к