cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send confirmations by both Fax and e-mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , all

my client has requirement in address data section of the customer master record, it has a field for Standard Communication Method.Fax and e-mail are among the choices.

would like to have the option to choose "Both" in order to send confirmations by both Fax and e-mail to the same customer.

Can we add the value "Both" to the list of possible options for Standard Communication method?

How can we allow both forms ot communication to be sent automatically for the same customer?

can any one help me how to configure this scenario and what are all the configuration i do to send Both in order to send confirmations by both Fax and e-mail

Thanks

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Please go through the link below. hope this help.

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/how-to-maintain-output-types-in-sd.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

U can configure this with the help of "output determination" utility:

1 of the paths being: SPRO-> IMG-> Basic Functions-> Output Control-> Output Determination-> Output Determination using Condition Technique- >Output Determination for Sales Documents.

There u can configure the thing as per ur reqmnt. using O/P type n O/P condition records (VV11).

If ur query is answered then plz do close the thread.

Regards

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

While defining output type you can maintain both output medium as fax & e-mail. When creating output record maintain for both the medium and you can have confirmation both by mail & fax