cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple issue of printouts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement like we take invoice print through laser jet printer and we dont use the carbon copy since it is from Laser jet . We need multiple printouts 3 or 4 at a time . We tried by maintaining condition records in V V31 by giving no.of messages as 3 . But still one printout only coming when we issued print job .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue got resolved by ABAP Team . In the print programme they have given the code like Do 4 Printouts .

Thanks & Regards

N.M.Pradeep kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please get in touch with your basis team co-ordinator and give them the Printer model.

Ask them to check the printer drivers and do the changes so that it can enable the multiple printing options.

Also you need to make changes in the condition record for the number of prints you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doubtful if multiple issuing in the config can help. It can be useful when outputs are need to be triggered after any change to the document.

Also like someone mentioned you can talk to the basis guys who could help something on the printers setting side , or simple adjustment like changing the default number of copies on the printer can solve the problem.

Please let me know if it works.

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if the "multiple issuing" flag is set for the output type in customizing v/40.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Better use tcode VF31 for your billing output type with following parameters:

Output type: your output type

Transmission medium: 1

Sort order: 1

Processing mode: 2

Billing document : range of your billing doument.

From here you can give multiple print command for all selected billing documents.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I used this vf31 for taking multiple printouts . But i couldnt able to get the solution out of this . Even if i mentioned the No.of Message as more than 1 . The system is giving only 1 Printout

Help me in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please take help of Basis guys they can change the configuration of printer such that before print a dialog box will appear which will ask you for no. of copies.

Please contact to your Basis guy with above mentioned detail.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check user default settings in Administration - setup - General - User default - Print tab.Here if the user default is 1 copy, change it to require number of copies.

Regards,

Abhee