cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vehicle Consumption Report - MCIZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configured all the data regarding Fleet Managment , All the measurement Position are estabilished, The calculation is also going smoothly but the data is not coming in MCIZ (Vehicle consumption ) report.I think the LIS is not updating.

Please help me Out.

Thanks and Regards

Naveen Chawla

Edited by: sunil patra on Feb 28, 2009 6:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you have customized properly tor updating the measurement document .

from help

The vehicle consumption data is updated to a corresponding measurement document in the Plant Maintenance Information System (PMIS) when you save, as long as you have made the necessary settings in Customizing for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service under Configure Measurement Document Update.

Also check whether you can able to see the measurement document updation after entering the values in IFCU

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear,

Could u explain me in detail way, because There is a Funcction Module wrriten for that updation.

Thanks and Regards

Naveen Chawla

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to mark the measurement updating in IMG settings ,iam not familiar with the technical terms ,since the FM is inbuilt it will automatically updated the info structure.kindly check the period when you have entered the details in IFCU and also while executing the MCIZ.

Also try to make some more entries and check

regard

thyagarajan

Answers (0)