cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find my JCO destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I try to use a BAPI in my web dynpro appplication.

So I created a RFC model with 2 corresponding Jco destinations.

But after I deployed this app, I can`t find out these 2 jco destinations in Web Dynpro Content Administrator. I promise that I have specified these jco destionation during design time.

My NWDS is 7.1.1. I never met this problem with version 7.1 or 7.0.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Context Administrator , maintain JCO destinations

I hope you can find your Application , when you click your App. name you can find the JCO Destinations or other thing you can do is , there is search option in the left hand side ,

search for the JCO destinations

murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Murali.

Originally, those destinations should be crated automatically and waiting for my configuration.

Now my problem is that they do not exist there. Even if I create these destinations manually, I have no idea how to add dependency to the corresponding method.

THX

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/705459a3-bf1c-2b10-8a9d-d300ada5...

/docs/DOC-7951#section6 [original link is broken]

go through link

hope this can solve your problem .

murali

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

I found that I used Adaptive RFC2, so there are no corresponding jco destinations created in the server.

I had to maintain the provider system in nwa for my web dynpro application.

Best Regards.

Louis Huang.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to portal.and go to content administrator and go to web dynpro tab in that. And click maintain jco connection button . there u get all allication list in dropdown list select ur application u get the two JCO connection name there u create the jco connection or test if it is done.(if it is in green color).

Regards,

H.V.swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos