cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config for DMS for attaching documents to a batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The business requirement is to attach the SAP document to a batch. For this I need to create a new document type as well as other required configurations (status etc..). Can anyone walk me through the steps to enable this in SAP.

I tried to use some existing document types for this but system is not allowing it to be added to the batch (MCH1).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For linking the documents you have to do object linking first in dc10 tcode for that partictlar document type.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Please can you help me in the config related to the document type and other related configs from scratch. I have done lot of configs but this is my first time doing config in DMS.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Thanks for the info. I will do the config in Sandbox system on this and get back to you if I need any more assistance.

-Swapnil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

I have successfully completed the configuration for the new document type. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have a similar requirement. Can you share the solution. If you could send any document it would be helpful for me.

0 Kudos

HI,

I have the same problem... could you please tell us how to configure the batch object in DMS?

Regards

Leonardo