cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public templates and 50 line restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SRM 4.0. We have created a public template via the BBPSC05 transaction. The template contains 67 line items. We go into BBPSC01, choose "Old purchase Orders and Templates", choose the template we created, select all items and add to shopping cart. The cart is then created with 50 line items, not the full 67 that the template contains.

Upon further investigation we realized that in the BBPSC01 step I outlined above, the system is only displaying the first 50 entries. The remaining 17 are nowhere to be found. There is no way to display them, so it seems that the system is enforicing a 50 line limit, is there any way to change this?

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your search use this term LBBP_PDH_SEARCHTOP this allowed us to increase the template display to 100

Tom May

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mary and Georg,

Thank you very much for your replies. I have rewarded points accordingly. I used Mary's solution to enhancement the number of items displayed to 100 from the default of 50.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shawn,

please check note 1264533. This should solve the issue.

Best regards,

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try OSS note 748586 it has a section on shopping cart displays.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be changed as I had this problem about 3 years ago for a SRM4 system. It is a sap note but which one escapes me if I come across it on my drive I will update here in the meantime search OSS.

T