Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate expiration on two days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have a problem, when I logon on backend In the screen displays this message:

Validity of certificate from list with PSE>System PSE< end in 2 days, for more information, see the SAP System Logon (transsaction sm21).

I identificated which is the certificado with problems, I executed the program SSF_ALERT_CERTEXPIRE for cheking the validate of certificates.

CN=EP6, OU=SPS, OU=SAP, O=SAP Trust Community, C=DE 01.03.2009

I don´t know How do I solve this problem?? Any suggetions

Thanks

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hofmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to renew your certificate. You'll have to send the request to renew the certificate to the same Certificate Authority that has issued the (now) expired certificate.

Looks like you got your certificate from SAP Service Marketplace. You can also try to get a new one from there.

br,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your answers

I solved this error o this message I identified the certificate and I deleted this certificate because I have many certificates on IDES.

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Danny,

Let me know which certificate is expiring,follow this process:

Go to STRUSTSSO2

1.There you will see System PSE and then under that owner,do you see anything there

If yes,double click on that and then you will see under certificate the details,if not go to step 2

2. Go to certificate list->under owner do you find something,if yes,double click on it and check the details under certificate

3. else go to Logon ticket in the downmost part of screen,and check whether anything is there or not

Also is your system ABAP or ABAP+JAVA

Let me know the results of this

Rohit