cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTAX item category issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

We are trying to use ZTAX item category to allow us to creating billing for mateirals but not allow us to ship these materials. We are having problems creating the Billing document for materials with this item category on the Sales order.

Do you guys have any recommendations if this is the not the right item category to use that will allow us to price a material on a sales order and create a billing document without creating a delivery.

Sincerely,

Nina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Nina Robertson,

You should set-up field Billing relevance with "C" (order related billing) and Item Relev. for Dlv in BLANK; also take in consideration that is the Schedule line Category which determine if the item is relevant for delivery or not, so check if the schedule line category determine is relevant for delivery.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First try to understand that Z* is always a custom made changes according to customer requirement.

The scenario what you are saying is Order related billing. Set the billing relevance in item category as 'B' which is relevant for order related billing, status according to order qty.

Then maintain copy controls for the sales document to billing types which you are going to use.

Hope this will helps you

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

We changed the billing relevancy to be "B" because the billing plan wasn't something we wanted to do. I think the problem that we are having with this is that the copy controls in VTFA is wrong. It is bringing the data to billing now and skipping the delivery because we are setting the delivery block in the sales order but I am not sure we have the sales order info to Billing set up correctly. Do you guys recommend any settings for VTFA for sales order to Billing copy controls?

Sincerely,

Nina

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for your item category in VOV7

maintain billing relevance as I(i)

order relevant billing try and revert back

regards