cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Sold-to party field changable in va02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to change sold to party in Sales order but this field is coming in grey mode. How I can make it to changable.

Thanks&regards

Manoj Topal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj Topal

As you want to change the sold to party in VA02 Check through Transaction variant SHD0 and there you check VBAK-KUNNR feild is in disable mode or not. If it is in disable mode , change it to modifiable / required option .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I know this t-code but can u tell me the process for this.

Regards

Manoj Topal

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

-> Use t.code SHD0

-> Give t.code VA02 , Then give Business object - BUS2032

-> Select the Program screen and click on display / change icon and enter into that screen and then check wheather required data is in which mode , (disable/ required/visible)

->Then change the data to disable/ required/visible mode as per your requirement

NOTE : Search in the forum also

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First visit the path img->sd->basic func->part det

select your partner determ procedure.

select this and double click on partner functions in procedure

for the partner function SP(sold-to-party) UNTICK the field "not modifiable " and save it .

hope this will solve your problem.

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

As the last person told, the sold-to party is not changable in case there is a subsequent document to avoid inconsistency.

So we recommand that if you would like to change the sold-to party, please first delete the subsequent document.

If the sold-to party need to be changed according to your special business, please consider using USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (MV45AFZZ) to change the screen-input for field sold-to party.

Thanks and regards,

Smile

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj Topal,

As long as you have not created subsequent document like delivery or invoice, you can change the sold to party in sale order either in creation mode (VA01) or in change mode (VA02). But once you created the subsequent document, you cannot change the sold to party bocz, the said field will become uneditable. You can change it in overview screen. In other hand check if the partner function in the partner procedure has check in field editable.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.