cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stress test VC 7.0 applications ?

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm a sap basis guy, our developers team will very soon deploy Visual Composer 7.0 applications on our Portal Production environnement.

I have been asked to to check whether the current portal configuration will be able to handle the additional worload ...

In my opinion, the only way to determine the impact on the portal of the iviews executed on the Visual composer Runtime is to perform a stress test.

I've proposed the Microsoft Web Application Server Tool to our developement team, but I've been answered that this tool can't help measuring user interaction

Apparently, the MWAS tool is just simulating user interaction with a web application by crafting POST and GET HTTP requests. On the other hand, the flash application doesnu2019t care about HTTP requests it is just a Flash Virtual Machine hosted by a single web page.

Unless we can emulate user interaction in the stress test, Ithe results of the tests will be meaningless.

Do you know any other way to measure user interaction and therefore to perform a relevant stress test ?

Thank you

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I've been answered by Marcel Salein on his blog : ask SAP for a GoLive check