cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping log without SXMB_MONI_BPE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a integration process that occasionally lasts for hours. For business users to be able to handle any errors in the process i have built in a "log" message that is update during the process execution - the message is not sent anywhere before the process ends. Everything works fine until in a message mapping occasionally the log message contents is lost. Something that I can not help (a XI bug).

I have managed to find the message with SXMB_MONI_BPE... finding the mapping and opening input messages. But a few days ago a situation arose where before mentioned transaction could not open the full "graphical" log of a process - the process lasted for about 3 hours and a time out is reached. So I am unable to open the mapping container where I can find the messages.

So the question is... Is there any other tools/transaction to find a message that was created in a business process and that has note moved out from it?

When I browse for some steps in the result listing of SXMB_MONI_BPE, then the item display shows only the time of execution and result of processing.

So is there (a/another) way to read a message from a process log?

Thanks for any hints...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you send many messages from this process you will see

the message in SXI_MONITOR - all of them

but processes lasts for 3 hours is pretty long...

maybe you can check the desing once more

and so something better ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply...

The thing is... the message is built up in the process bit-by-bit. The message is sent out to Integration engine in the end. So integration engine monitoring... in my mind... would not help.

Is there something in the RWB maybe?