cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation Class for Sales Order Stock

former_member416443
Participant
0 Kudos

In our company we have to post to different cost accounts values which arise during sales order processing for the same material. I can assign only one valuation class for one material.

I know that in transaction OBYC for one valuation modification, one general modification and one valuation class I can connect only one cost account.

We have to differentiate cost accounts based on customer groups to which the same material is sold.

I also know that I can copy movement type 601 to another new and using another sales order type connect this new movement type to sales order, depending on to which customer the material is sold and in this way solve this problem.

But in master data of material is field u201CValuation Class for Sales Order Stocku201D.

Can I use Valuation Class for Sales Order Stock to solve this problem?

Is it possible to change valuation class during sales order processing?

Is any simpler way to solve this problem?

I am looking for answers.

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member566877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is to post to different cost accounts alone, then the Valuation Class and GL accounts is not the right solution. You need to try identifying the a field, as in your case may be the customer group = Profit Center = cost center assignment needs to be done. For this you can create a Ztable wherein you maintain these values and create a substitution rule for the above. Create the same assignments in automatic account determination. This will fetch the profit center in the sales order and in turn the cost center for the profit center assigned in account determination will also be fetched wherein all the concerned costs will get booked.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Krish.