Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirment to update the matnr and sernr for a particular EQUNR, I went through the BAPI BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE, however in the structure DATA_GENERAL i was not able to find MATNR and SERNR.

Has anyone done this before , which BAPI to use and what are the parameters needs to be passed.

8 REPLIES 8

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Osk,

Please try this FM <b>EQUIPMENT_MODIFY</b>.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MATNR and SERNR are present in DATA_SPECIFIC and not in DATA_GENERAL.

also, whil changing make sure that you flag the changed fields in DATA_SPECIFICX.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Osk,

U need to check in DATA_SPECIFIC which contains both material and sernr (BAPI_ITOB_EQ_ONLY)

0 Kudos

Hi Dani,

I have the same requirement , ie. change the material number for the equipment. To change only material number i am passing new material number in DATA_SPECIFIC and flag in DATA_SPEFICIFX, date and time as current date and time. But there is no change after execution.

is it required to pass any other data

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

You may use BAPI_EQMT_MODIFY, it works.

Amos.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try <b>BAPI_EQMT_MODIFY</b>, it works.

Good luck.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I used the solution I suggested here. BAPI_EQMT_MODIFY.

I m recieving the message that

'Equiment 'XXX' does not exist',

whereas I can see that in the EQUI table, and where the update is not yet done as per the to be changed material is inputted.

Kindly reply my qurery.

regards,

Chandani

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if You have got zeros on the left up to 18 chars for equipment field.

Regards,

Artur