cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introscope agent Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup the rootcause analysis. Everything working fine..

.But when Go to Introscope agent

Diagnostics Setup -> Managed Systems -> INtroscope agent

receive an error message below

Failed to process request. Please contact your system administrator. 
Error Summary 
While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework. 

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file). 

Root Cause 
The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: Node(WilyAdmin.EMS): must not bind an empty collection to a Node of cardinality 1..1 or 1..n 

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.checkCollection(Node.java:515)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.supplyElements(Node.java:415)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.getElementList(Node.java:345)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.createMappedElementList(Node.java:498)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.Node.supplyElements(Node.java:393)
    ... 172 more

reagars

Thirumal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I got the same error,

could you tell me how you solved it.

Thx very much in advance.

Genrich

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also getting the same error.How did you solve your problem.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks