cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Communication Channel in Receiver Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the situation: one Receiver System with one Inbound Interface. This Receiver System is able to receive messages on this interface through different Communication Channels.

I want to have a possobility, based on message content, to dynamically select which Communication Channel to use.

So is it possible to do such a config, without dublicating the Inbounb Interface with a different name (maybe to set some values in Java Mapping?)?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on source message content, what is the problem in using conditions in receiver determination?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

thanks for your quick answer.

I have one Receiver System, so maybe, you mean conditions in Interface Determination. But here the problem is, that I have only one target Inbound Interface and XI/PI will allow me to create only one Receiver Agreement where I will be able to define only one Communication Channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then why do u need diff comm channels..

explain ur scenario clearly..

Regards

Vishnu

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have one Receiver System, so maybe, you mean conditions in Interface Determination

No. I meant receiver determination only. You use same receivers in more than one cases.

As asked, why do you need multiple channels?

Regards,

Prateek

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on Feb 27, 2009 6:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu,

We have a Receiver System which is able to receive the same messages via File/SOAP/Mail, the way message should be delivered is defined in message content.

Hope it is more clearer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

>>No. I meant receiver determination only. You use same receivers in more than one cases.

Ok, I agree, but how it will help in my situation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

receive the same messages via File/SOAP/Mail

In this case you need to have different receiver agreements. it is not possible as your query above.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu, but I will be not able to create multiple Receiver Agreements with a same Sender-Receiver-Receiver_interface.

So the only solution is to dublicate Inbound Interface with a different names, put conditions in Interface Determination and create multiple Receiver Agreements, right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes right.

Regards

Vishnu