cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cost and Actual Cost Not refelecting in T- code S_ALR_87013531

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

While Executing t-code S_ALR_87013531, I'm able to view the Planned revenue and Actual Revenue, Bcoz I have linked the Project with the sales order.

The Problem is With Purchase order, like while Creating the PO I have assinged the Project and I have raised the invoice for the PO, but I 'm not able to view the Planned Cost and Actual Cost in the T- code S_ALR_87013531.

Please give ur in put.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

actual cost will not come till the goods receipt is done

from PO you should see commitments from report CJI5

Plan costs will only appear when you do planning from CJR2 or CJ40

I assuming that you are not using networks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply,

Here we are not using Network,we are using only WBS element, when an sales order created with WBS element and the same is billed we can see the value in the S_ALR_87013531in planned Rev and the actual revenue.

But the Problem is When I create the Purchase Order with same WBS element and do I MIGO and MIRO to post the invoice, No value is getting updated in the Actual cost colum, but same time amount is getting deducted from the actual revenue.

My requirement is

1. When sales order is created and Billed, system is Updating the values in planned revenue and actual revenue, but value are getting deducted when MRIO is done for same WBS element.( wheich is not required for US)

2. When PO is created and invoice is posted for same PO, then it should atleast update in the actual cost, but it should not deduct the value from actual revenue

Please give your valuable inputs