cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client copy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am performing a remote client copy from production to development server with SAP_ALL profile. When I do a test run I get the following error:

/OBIZ/ZLIC_RTCUS Table not Convertible

/OBIZ/ZUXG_CTP Table has Incompatible fields

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Regads,

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below threads. It may help you.

Thanks,

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the below link :

It will explain you all the information about client copies and error trouble shooting.

http://www.saptechies.com/faq-client-copy/

Regards

Sreedhar Reddy

brian_walker
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Balakrishnan,

It might provide more information for you if you use SCC9 again, specify the copy profile and source RFC and then click the "RFC System Comparison" button. This will produce a nice spreadsheet of table differences between the systems and will give a little more information than you are getting from the failed copy itself.

After you know what the differences are (table missing in source or client or column differences between source and client), you can decided how to resolve.

If these tables are not critical for you, then you can always use program RSCCEXPT and on the tables tab you can exclude the tables from the copy. Depending on what the difference is, you may have to run RSCCEXPT in both systems to exclude in one or both systems.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

/OBIZ/ namespace is reserved for IVL product.

Please confirm with IVL Developers before doing changes in talbes

best way to inform their developers about error and get it done

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do client copies the source and target system must be identical in sense of support packages and other DDIC changes. Apparently this is not the case for those two tables.

You'd have to find out, who changed those tables and import the transport to the target system (you can use SE03).

Markus