cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Testing BSP service sxidemo_agcy_ui - XI Demo: Travel Agency Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After activating the service sxidemo_agcy_ui - XI Demo: Travel Agency Function, when I test it, i get the following error.

-

-

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP Exception: Das Objekt default.htm in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/sxidemo_agcy_ui/default.htm?sap-client=105&sap-sessioncmd=open ist nicht gültig.

Error type:

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

-

-

I am trying to test the Demo Example for CheckFlightSeatAvailaibility.

Any ideas.

Regards,

Shubham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham Tripathi,

I know this is a very late reply. It is basically an elaboration of what Arundeep Singh posted. I found that the bsp application <b>sxidemo_agcy_ui</b> does not contain the <b>default.htm</b>, which is being called when starting the application from <b>SICF</b>.

A workaround is to use transaction <b>se80</b>. Select <b>BSP Application</b> and enter <b>sxidemo_agcy_ui</b>. Expand the <b>Pages with Flow Logic</b> folder. Right mouse click on <b>main.htm</b> and select <b>Test</b>.

Another way of doing it, is adding the URL directly into your browser using the path <b>/bc/bsp/sap/sxidemo_agcy_ui/main.htm</b>.

/Elvez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elvez

I know this is very very late reply..

But.. Thank you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shubnam,

Looks like the service corresponding to the Demo Application is not activated. From tcode SICF, if you could go to the path '/sap/bc/bsp/sap/' and make sure 'sxidemo_agcy_u' is activated and working properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The service is activated there. This error comes when I am testing service (Context Menu right click-> Test Service) after activating the same.

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

me too. Why ?How to resolve it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey if the problem is still there, then try to run the service directly from the URL or the ABAP transaction.

Best Regards,

Arundeep Singh