cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking of SAP Script to its driver program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SAP Script of VAT R-2 (Return Under Rule 7-A of the Cnetral Sales Tax Rule, 1957)...

I already done its formatting but how can i link this to my Driver Program...Please let me know...

Note:- I made Z Reports related to this, so i want that data should be pick from those reports...

How can i do it...or any other solution have...

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U need to configured in NACE tcode with driver program name,form name and output type ...

Thank u,

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

You have to call function modules.

open_form

write_form

close_form

And then pass your form name to those function modules.

If you want to call some other forms between these forms use start_form and end_form.

Much Regards,

Amuktha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okk...right...

Tell me 1 thing that after pass the form name to those function modules how can i link that from my report values...where i want...

Note:- There in forms, i do only formatting, not any type of table fields....so how can i link b/w my report and sap script with driver program...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

As I mention before i that link bet srcipt or smartforms is driver program we will configured in the NACE tcode and it is mediator bet scripts ot smartfomrs .

small test

i can give 1 report RSNAST00 in this report line number 815 keep the break point the tcode or script or smartform there u can see the form name and driver program name...

Thank u,

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Once you call those function modules and pass your form name to that and press F8 it will automatically link and will show the output.

Much Regards,

Amuktha.