cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain condition records in one sales org,applicabe to all sales orgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

I have two sales organisations say for example3000 & 4000. Instead of maintaining pricing condition records in both the sales organisation for customers, materials, I want to maintain them for only one sales org 3000.I dont want to maintain them for sales org 4000. The same condition records should be determined in the sales order created for sales org 4000, what ever maintained in sales org 3000.

To summarise, Instead of maintaining pricing for both sales org, i need to maintain it in one sales org but should be applible to all the orders created in both the sales orgs. This will reduce the duplication of work.

Do we have any customizing setting in SD or do we need to go for enhancement? How?

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thank You for your valuable inputs. This has been resolved by using pricing user exit user_exit_pricing_prepare_tkomk.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

1. Try Maintaining Common Distribution Channels and Common Divisions.

2. Extend the customer for the new sales area

3. Extend the material for the new plant.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

I have around 10 sales organisations but only 2 are identical. Other sales organisations should not be affected with this change.

How about if I am maintaining condition records for sales org/doc type. There are many criterias like this other than distribution channel and division for which we need to maintain condition records.

Hope it is clear.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas K,

In SAP,We have a concept called Common Distribution Channel(VOR1) and Common Division(VOR2).The Purpose of this Option is to avoid the Creating Master Data for all Distribution Channels and Divisions,Like Customer Master Records,as you mentioned Price condition(Condition Master Record).

In brief.....if you are dealing with multiple Distribution Channels Like 01,02,03,04....Now for example if customer belongs to all these Distribution Channel,we need to create Xd01 4 times for the same Customer with different Channels and even with Material Master Record also....and even think the same with Pricing Condition Also....Now to avoid Creating the Master Records in Each Distribution Channels..we can Define Common Distribution Channel Like 00.

Now if you create the CMR or MMR or Pricing Conditions for 00.then default all these will be applicable with other Channels Like 01,02,03,04.

The same case with Divisions also,but if you define common Divisions...This will be applicable only for Customer Master Record and Pricing Records only....Common Divisions are not applicable for Material Master Record.

In the of Sales Organization point of you...there is no such provison of Common Sales Organization.

we need to Maintain individualy for Sales Organizations....for Pricing you can Copy and create Records...But what you are asking is not possible...

Hope you Understood....

Regards,

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damu, Sorry for the delay in replying. Thank You for your information.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

For this you have to Make one Sales Organization as the Reference Sales Organization in Sales Organization Definition Screen. Here If you make this as a refernce sales org All the Documents you assign for the reference sales org gets valid for the other sales org(OVAZ). Now assign the pricing procedure to the sales area(Your sales Org/Dist/Div)and this should hold good. You have to assing Pricing Procedure for both the sales Organizations. Kindly let me know If it has solved your problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your suggestion and sorry for the delay in replying. I just want to maintain condition records for one sales org instead of 2 sales org to reduce the duplication of work. The condition master data should be applicable to both the sales organisation.

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If you need to copy the condition record say for eg:

when u create/modify condition record for combination sales org/distn channel/ division/ material/region : 1000/10/10/mat 1/AP same has to be updated for 2000/10/10/mat 1/AP, take the help of ur ABAPer and ask him to code while using t code VK11/VK12, insert/update the new record by increasing the condn record no by taking i/p from number range. Enchancement would be an option from my point of view.............

Rgds,

Anitha J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Sorry for the delay in replying. Thank You for your information. I will try it and let you know.

Srinivas