cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Group1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a condition type the value of which is depending on the value of Condition Group1 found in the Additional data A tab in the Header. When creating the sales Order I manually enter the value in the Condition Group1 field. The problem here is the value of my condition type is not getting calculated automatically after I manually key in the value of Condition Group1. I have to goto the condition tab and carry out the new pricing using the update fields to get the value calculated. Want to know is there any setting so that the value is calculated automatically else how can I default a value automatically for the Condition Group1 field.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Condition group is maintained in the customer master under "Extras > Additional data". Since you have already created the condition group and maintained pricing on its basis you only need to assign it to the customer master so that it flows by default for that particular customer. The condition value will flow automatically.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Z

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Make sure you have maintain correct table for condition record in VK11 for your condition type.

It will automatically update/fetch values from condition table to your Sales order.

try.