Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Workflow notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running on SRM 7.0.

I have a query regarding the approval workflow. We have setup a workflow to approve contracts in a multi step process schema.

The point is that, when the workflow runs, I can see in the agent inbox on the GUI the workitem, but I cannot find the same on the portal.

Can anybody suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance and points promised...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure Portal UWL.

System Administration -> System Configuration -> Universal Worklist & Workflow -> Universal Worklist - Administration

Create WebFlow Connector

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Masa for the information!!it was really precious!now I have an additional question though..

I already have active the following system aliases with related Connector types:

AdHocSystem --> AdHocWorkflowConnector

ActionInbox --> ActionInboxConnector

For the standard SRM Approval Workflow what kind of connector am I supposed to register? Because I couldn't find what you suggested as Create WebFlow Connector .

thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

For SAP Business Workflow, you need to register only WebFlowConnector.

If you use Alert, AlertConnector also should be registered.

Other connectors are used for Portal cRoom and KM functions.

/message/800148#800148 [original link is broken]

Universal Worklist Systems

Here you can define connections to systems as item providers for the Universal Worklist. The 'Connector Type' indicates the type of items retrieved through the connection. The 'System Alias' is an alias for the system as defined in the system landscape. For the connector types 'WebFlowConnector' or 'AlertConnector', you must register item types with the UWL service after defining a new system connection. If you configure Web Dynpro applications on a different WAS to the WAS for the system alias, then that system's alias should be specified as a Web Dynpro system.

Regards,

Masa

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

Please state whether you are able to see other workitems on the portal apart from this?

Are you facing this issue for all the workflows or this specific one?

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saumya,

for all the workflows. Basically we cannot figure out where on the portal 7.0 we can see the inbox with the workflows' tasks.

Can you help us out on this?

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michele,

That means you need to configure the UWL (holding the workitems and tasks) on portal.

Please refer to the following link for help on the same:

/message/2046240#2046240 [original link is broken]

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya

divya_nayudu
Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing similar problem but only in one workflow...Notification is coming in SBWP but it is not coming in the Portal for that user. Please guide.