cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VTFL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a commercial invoice without goods issue.(As Proforma is not being used in the existing process).For this i have made changes - VTFL - Header - copying requirements - 011(Header del w/o GI).

1.Do I need to make any changes to the copying requirements at item also(Currently it is 004-Del related Item)??

2.Iam not sure about the complications if iam following the said process.Will this have any accounting impact or so?Pl advice.

Best Regards,

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Routine 11 is correct but it should be maintained only at item level in VTFL and not at header level for the field "Copying requirements".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VTFL at item category level if you maintain copying requirements as 011 then commercial billing is possible without PGI

The billing will get released to accounting provided your VKOA settings are correct

But if you check the document flow in the sales order delivery will show as being processed as PGI is not done

There wont be any material documents and accounting documents with related to inventory will get created

(Naturally PGI is not done)

So at a later date necessarily PGI has to be done to set the things right

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your valuable inputs.So, I can go with the Invoice creation w/o GI as there will be no complications by ding so and

Correct me If Iam wrong...I think VTFL copying requirements as 011 has to be maintained at Header level.....I have got the desired results doing so.

Best Regards,

Isaac

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Eventhough the copying requirements description of 011 says that it is header del-rel without GI it needs to be at item category level to get the desired results

This is my experience

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

By maintaining copying requirements - 03 at header and copying requirements - 011 at item, Iam unable to do the Invoice w/o GI.(Currently maintained 011 at header and 04 at item and got the desired result).

Let me check once again.....

Best Regards,

Isaac

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the copying Control VTFL,Enter your billing document and Delivery.

Click on item.

Select your item. and in the copying requirements field maintain "011(Head.dlv-rel.w/o GI)".

I tried here.No problem accounting document is also getting generated.

Regards,

Krishna.