cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diff. status of a Rebate Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I have a small doubt about rebates. Can someone please explain to me the difference between the different status of a rebate i.e blank, B, C etc. Do the status change on own or it is manual.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

Thr is a lot of stuff avlbl on SDN itslf about rebates. I'll suggest you search 4 that n read it.

Will raise n resolve many of ur doubts abt rebate

However, talking specific 2 ur query:

The status of a rebate bascially tells us upto which state the agreement has reached. U might b aware that a rebate is first created n then settled (partially or fully). At the time of creation the status is "Blank". Then u check the agrmnt manually for release and thus change the stauts to "A".

When u want 2 settle d rebate then u need to change d status of d agrmnt (manually) to "B" i.e "Agrmnt released 4 stlmnt". Now as soon as u do the settlement (manual or automatic, partial or full) a "credit memo request" is created n the status changes on its own to "C" i.e "Stlmnt has beenc created".

Then u create a Credit Memo out of this request n then finally release it 2 accounting which again on its own changes the status to "D" i.e "Final stlmnt already carried out". Howevere the status "D" is for final stlmnt only. It shows that d agreemnt is closed now.

Hope it answers ur query, if yes then plz do close the thread.

regards

Param

Answers (0)