cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output problem in SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to take print preview of invoice where a SMARTFORM is attached with the driver program in NACE. It was working fine before sometimes. But I was not getting the data in a table. Now I am getting the data, but the print preview is not coming.

It is giving an error like---- "output could not be displayed (It may not be completed)".

Please help me out experts.

Thanks.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use smartform_trace transaction to trace ur smartform for errors.

also open ur smartform goto environment and get fm name now in the end some number wud be thr like this \...\SF000091 modify it and use it in se38 like this \...\LSF000091F01

it will open the code insert session break points and now check by running the smartform

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. The problem is solved.....It was for the curr n unit conversion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit!

Sorry to interrupt you here.

Just willing to know how to debug the smartform ,the way we do it for script to know if the values are getting populated in the fields or not?

Thanks in advance

Parwez

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has been written before by Kartik....I am writting it for you again.....

use smartform_trace transaction to trace ur smartform for errors.

also open ur smartform goto environment and get fm name now in the end some number wud be thr like this \...\SF000091 modify it and use it in se38 like this \...\LSF000091F01

it will open the code insert session break points and now check by running the smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

this might be the problem with main window size. If the size of the window is less than the size of the internal table it may not show the output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mostly it is very hard to find the place in a smartform where it goes wrong.

You have to restrict the form (with ouptut conditions 1 = 2) to find out where.

Mostly it is an overflow of a field or something like that.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I found the problem. When I am capturing the data of an internal table into another internal table and passing the second internal table to SMARTFORM ; then only I am getting the error.

Is there any way to solve that problem??

Thanks,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

declare everything properly.

As well in the program as well in the smartform. And everything global.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have declared everything properly, I have checked many times. I have debugged the program, and the data is passing properly in the smartform. But after that the loop in that smartform where the data of the table will come as output, is not working properly.

And what is the difference between declaring type and like in smartform global data??

Thanks,

Sumit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the global data of smartforms you do not have LIKE you only have TYPE and TYPE REF TO.

I've never seen and never used the TYPE REF TO. So you can do it with TYPE.

declare a type or structure-type or table-type with SE11 and you can use it in your smartform.

Take care of that what you print fits into your window and field sizes. If it does not you have a hard to find problem.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Are u getting the data in the preview

thank u,

santhosh