Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading Multiple Images

thenmalar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using NWDS 7.0. I have an requirement to download multiple image files.

Images can be viewed by clicking the links provided in the tablecolumn. Images(JPG) are in mime folder. if i use the Fiel Download UI Element, it is openning multiple windows for downloading multiple images.

But i need in such a way that if i click the check boxes in the table the corresponding images has to be downloaded in my local system in the action of button functionality under the table. How to do that.

Please bring me an solution it would be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Malar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Please go through third link which I have provided .It will make u clear that download multiple items at one go.

2.Put these all items under mime folder of component .it makes image will be available during runtime .

3. Another approach could be click a checkbox one popup will come for download on action finish will put content in mime folder and then able to display the image .

Hope it help

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thenmalar

Check these thread

1.[Images through Java API|;

2.[Upload and Download |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0e10426-77ca-2910-7eb5-d7d8982cb83f]

3.[Uploading Multiple Offline Forms in Web Dynpro Java|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/302bdc70-9ece-2b10-e9b6-c7309eab601b]

This thread(3) will help u to understand of downloading multiple item.

Now for runtime selection and display is easy ,Just on click on check box internally we have to pass the id

(name of the image )through context like

if(checkbox 1)

wdContext.currentContextElement().setImage("abc.gif");

if()...

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

thenmalar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi satish jhariya,

Thanks for your reply. if i choose three files for downloading , The Download API opens three different windows and display three different files. Instead of openning that many windows it has to create one folder in my desktop & it has to store all the chosen images in that folder.How to do that.

please bring me an solution.

Thanks& Regards,

Malar.