cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condtion type ZR00 is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

We had created a condition type some time back , now , it is available in pricing procedure, but it is not available VK 11 to maintain condition record .

In sales order also , incompletion log shows that net price is missing .

This problem is coming after up gradation of service pack to development client

What could be the reason and how can I fix it pls in development client

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try entering the ZR00 value manually,error will not come.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One of the possibilities could be the date range for which ZR00 was maintained in VK11. I would suggest you to have a check in VK11 for what date range was condition ZR00 maintained. Since you mentinoed you had made condition type some time back.

Thank You

Vinayak.M.G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel realy good input. Could I request I to help me how I can check up date range for condition ZR00 .

Where can I see it plz .............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check using t.code vk12 & selceting the key conbination & check whether it is valid as date or check with earlier period date which system was working fine.

Regards

Tejpal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check in the following manner

Go to VK12, input the condition type and click on "Condition information". There just maintain sales organisation and execute.

System will display all customer codes to whom that particular condition type is assigned.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am talking about condition type, ZR00 is missing in VK11 for creating condition record , but it is there pricing procedure .Eventhough it is there in pricing procedure , while creating sales order , it is not coming and system is showing incompletion log "net Price missing ".

I checked old sales order created before to this problem , to my surprise , in those documents also this ZR00 is not there now

what could be the reason and how can fix it up pls ..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

using t.code V/06 check for your condition type zpr00 & note the access sequence

then check for the same access sequence using t. code V/07.

If it doesnot exits, create new & then assign the same to zpr00 in V/06 &

if it exists then also change, save & reassign the same to zpr00 in V/06

Regards

Tejpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think you might not maintained access seq for your price condition, check.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in SAP service market place for a OSS note to be implemented.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your access seq may be deleted from condition type due to support pack... check your procedure, condition type, access seq and Condition table again...

Muthu