cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing plan form Component and External activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can anybody just give me a brief overview as to how we can use the invoicing plan for components and external activities.

For eg what are the needed configs

How is it integrated with MM. For eg if i create an invocing plan for a component in PS will i be able to view that invocing plan on the PO and vice versa

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The invoicing plan in the PS for materials/ external services can be used for payments to the vendors.

Create some milestones under the appropriate activity and attach these milestones in the invoice plan in PS. As you save the invoice plan, the system generates a Reference number , which can be seen when you revisit the invoice plan in PS again.

Use this reference number in the MM payment plan and this creates a link between the PS & MM and payment block is created in MM. You have to confirm the Milestones in the PS for the billing block to get lifted and payments made to the vendor.

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

2 questions

1st question the milestones needs to be attached to both internal activty(in case of Component) and external activity

2nd Is there any configuration required

Can we view this invoicing plan on the PO.

Alos if we create an invoicing plan on the PO can we see that in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this invoice planning is for the Customer projects.

When you make the sales order you can have the invoicing plan for that particular order

e.g.

10% after getting the material

20% after Detailed Study of Process

50% against the Completion of Lab trial

etc.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP i am not talking about the Billing Plan which is linked to the Sales order

I am talking about the invoicing plan for compnents/external activty

This is not related to Customer or Investment Project