cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCS package que is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While applying support packs in CRM SYSTEM we got error like " The ocs package queue is empty"

please provide me some links or notes

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Login to 000 client ...and run SPAM.

Now click Support Package--> Load Packages -->From Application Server

Go back to SPAM screen and Now select New Support Packages and click display

In the next window the packages which are extracted will be shown ...select the package and click on queue

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the same procedure, after selcetion of the support package message populated was

"No support package found for this selection?"

But SP file were stored in EPS directory and i was able to update the SAINT tools successfully.

Thanks

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPAM Tcode-- Goto Extras -->Settings and in Load Packages Tab ...see the path( DIRECTORY ON APPLICATION SERVER) . Check it this the path into which you are uncarring the support packs.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahad,

You get this messages when there no new support packages.

Please check the support packages you uncared in EPS/in directory are not already applied.

And when you did load packages from application server, did you get some packages with green light in front of them?

Or click on all support packages and see if you are getting any packages with yellow light means not imported yet.

Regards,

Tajinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to place the uncar'ed files in EPS/in directory. Please find below the checklist:

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/a7/a7a932845c11d2b421006094b9ea64/frameset.htm]

Hope this helps.

Manoj

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if its empty is because you haven't set the queue.... or is there any information that you haven't gave us that will make this thread more interesting?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sahad.

Please check the logs & do clear out unneeded logs .

Please go through SAP note. 822379

Regards

Mohammed Hassan Naveed

SAP Basis Consultant