cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

column in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to have an item line looping in two windows at the same time? if not, how can i use tabs without affecting the distance of columns in each row? tabs are not consistent and i dont know how to print records with definite positions in my form. please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cant insert an image.

i have two tabs in my paragraph format. i need the first tab to be '27 CH' and the second '12 CH'.

but it automatically moves the '12 CH' in the first tab and '27 CH' in second tab when i press enter.

is there a workaround on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not supposed to put in differences between the fields in your tab setting.

So if you first tab is at 27 ch, and the nect fields has to occur 12 ch to rightr of the first tab, you second tab should be at 27 + 12 character = 39 ch.

The tabs are not differencies between the fields, they are static positions on the line.

So every new tab position has to have a higer number as the previus

Kind regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved. Thanks so much!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

ei, you're right :). thanks so much. what was explained to me about tabs is that they are spaces between columns... anyways, how come the system re-arranges the order of my tabs? it moves the smallest value in the first tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I maybe can explain if you show me you paragraph tab settings and your sap scrip element

Kind regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i can not loop into diff windows, then id have to just put them in one. the prob is that the field cant have a fixed position. the tab moves because the field's values have different lengths

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Declare your paragraph tab settings so you you allow the maximum out oput length of your fields.

Example :you only print 2 fields on you line and the first field will max fill 5 cm of the space and you are using paragrahp P1.

Then in you paragraph setting declare a tab on 6 cm and on line specify field1,,field2.

If your second field i justified right you have out in a higer value as your tabe setting.

Regards

Åsa Thenstedt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible to loop the line item at the same time in two different windows. If required you can declatre the two different paragraph format with tabs for the seperate windows, so that each will not get affected.