cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RFID FAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have thought to have an RFID FAQ's Thread. So that we can add any FAQ's which you want to know or if you know a question and answer which other's might not be knowing to this Thread and keep this thread going.

So that we all can learn together and teach other's. We will set this thread as an example to other groups.

1) What is the difference between Logical and Actual Screen in RF terminology?

Ans: If you go to the SPRO>Logistics Execution>Mobile Data Entry-->Define Screen Management. Here you have two screens one is Logical Screen and another actual Screen and a program associated to this.

Here the Logical Screens are used within the program and Actual screens are the screens which are visible to the User. The Link between Logical and actual screen is present in the table T3130C. Program recognises logical screens.

Now suppose say certain functionality/create new transaction code for RF Device is not there in SAP and you want to Include/Create your own code in any of the User-Exits. Then you have to rename the actual screen to 9***. So that the system recognises the change in the screen and related User-Exit is executed.

Keep adding question's to this Thread and answers can be answered by you if you are aware or let other's answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Reddy.

"Team Work means more WE than less ME"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great idea to have an FAQ for RFID. That was also the point of the Meet-up questions and answers.

Perhaps we could consolidate them.

Any volunteers?

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am Ready.

Joseph

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wonderful. Let's discuss how best to do this. We can use the prototype that Michal K. has created with his XI FAQ blog. <a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions FAQ</a>

or look at Naveen P. <a href="/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/22/xi-faqs-provided-by-sap-updated notes</a>

Would you like to create a blog of this nature and I can keep the link in a sticky thread in this forum?

We can then have the community help with "maintenance".

Thanks for your willingness with this initiative.

Marilyn

Answers (0)